Website design, development, instruction, tutorials.
Develop your Web Strategy
With Our Workshops and Webinars
Learn 5 steps essential for an effective web presence and how they determine a winning strategy. Our goal-oriented approach
uses marketing, business development, & management techniques to help you create a web site tailored for your business.
Contact Myra Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a schedule or ask about our self-paced tutorials.
Available on a workshop basis
Updating and revising existing websites: Great for people returning to web coding after a break, expanding skillset for marketing and admin positions, preparing for a business environment after graduating. Topics include:
- How to assess existing website structure
- Identify corrupted files, troubleshoot 404 errors, finding orphan files
- Creating redirects for popular pages
- Adding new sections and changing navigation
Web Marketing and Strategy Fundamentals
Businesses expect staff to understand how their website will help increase sales, introduce products and nurture existing customers. This workshop reviews company websites from a marketing perspective, integrates website with all company promotions, introduces site statistics, shows how SEO standards increase traffic.
Planning a Business Website An effective website needs planning, research and design before the coding starts. This workshop is great for business majors, entrepreneurs, marketing and business development professionals. Topics include:
- Keyword Research, Building a Keyword Vocabulary
- Competitive analysis
- Profiling visitors and identifying goals
- Creating an effective site map
- Guidelines for writing content
- Layout and design overview
- Integrating a website into marketing strategy
Common Web Applications Site searches,
forms processing, using form data,
We've got instructions for that!
See Update Mind set, Refine Skill set
Website Portfolio for retail, nonprofits and small business.