Step by Step Tutorials:
Download and Start Learning
You’ve got an idea, you’re ready to start coding, but hold on, there’s a lot of thinking to do before you start getting domain names and drawing up page layouts.
An effective website needs planning, research and design before the coding starts. Would you build a house without drawing up plans and deciding what materials to use? The consequences might not be as dramatic, but it will make the difference between success and failure.
Successful sites use strategy! With our process you create a strategy, use keywords, competitive & audience analysis. Look at things from “the customer’s view”. You’ll determine requirements, and locate content for your site. Without an objective, your website won’t tell your visitors what to do or go anywhere. The internet is full of websites with just that problem!
- Web Fundamentals for Beginners
- Creating a Banner Step by Step
Overviews and Concepts
- A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Web Development Tutorial
- Database Setup and Configuration
- Content Management System Elements
- Creating Your Website Strategy
- Understanding Requirements (Functionality)
- Administrative Details
- Using Content Wisely
- Using Color to Influence Behavior